CEO – Closca and Member Board Of Directors at Asociacion Valenciana de Startups
I’ve been blessed with the chance of working for great companies where they’ve always relied on the business development skills. I’m now pushing them to the limit by means of this ambitious project through which I’m aiming to set a worldwide trend in the use of bicycle helmets, in conjunction with a go-getter team.
Closca is the result of a thorough market research about the future of urban mobility, our passion for bikes and a self-creation that has become a reality.
Once I’ve left the comfort zone and overcome my fears, I’m confident I can continue creating new products for the market that will help other people and generate profit for those who rely on me and offer their commitment.
- CEO at Closca Design.
CLOSCA was born to add a touch of style, design and good taste to both their customers and the cities where they live. We are with the people who appreciate beauty, are not intimidated by change and feel the inevitable need to change things.
- Member Board Of Directors at Asociacion Valenciana de Startups
- Endeavor Entrepreneur at Endeavor
Endeavor is the only non-profit that supports high-impact entrepreneurs around the world. Our «mentor capitalist» model breaks down economic and cultural barriers to entrepreneurship through advising from our network of world-class business leaders. With their guidance, our 1000+ Endeavor Entrepreneurs throughout Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and the U.S. have created 400,000+ high-value jobs and generated $6.8 billion in 2013.
- Winner in the Accelator Programme and Member of Alumni Association at Climate-KIC
Climate-KIC is one of three original Knowledge and Innovation Communities set up by the EIT. Our mission is to spark and deliver innovative solutions to climate change via a dynamic alliance of European partners drawn from academia, industry and the public sector.
- Area Sales Manager at Sapa Profiles Spain
- Product Manager at Sp Berner Plastic Group S,L
- Product Manager at Grupo Guillen – Holding Company
- Supply Chain at Rio Tinto Alcan
- Sales engineer – EON
- LUMS | Lancaster University Management School. Master’s Degree, General Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations, 2011 – 2012
- Universidad Politécnica de Valencia. Engineer, Industrial Engineering – Product, 1996 – 2003
- Cranfield School of Management. Msc, Marketing and product engineering, 2001 – 2002
Honors and Awards
- Endeavor Entrepreneur
Link a su LinkedIn: Carlos Ferrando | LinkedIn