Director & Founder at uDA. urban Data Analytics; Associate Professor at IE Business School
Director in Real Estate #BigData & #AI Solutions. Planning and management of RealEstate products & services (#proptech).
Leader in several Real Estate & BigData projects, management of multidisciplinary teams (up to 50 people) for the conceptualization and development of complex solutions (up to 180M € investment projects). Great knowledge of the Real Estate and Smart Cities contexts. Development and management of passion and profitable products with data solutions.
ACI Spanish Innovation Real Estate Company winners in 2016, ODINE (Open Data Incubator Europe) winners in 2016 & Leading selected project in SmartCityExpo MarketPlace World Congress 2014.
Writing each 14 days in www.elmundo.es/blogs/elmundo/big-data-inmobiliario/ (First Spanish General Newspaper & Expansion (First Spanish Economic Newspaper)
Talks, Workshops and Masterclass in Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Universidad Complutense, IE Business School, EOI Business School & ESADE Business School and several Smart Cities, Real Estate & Bigdata/OpenData congress.
Master’s degree in Urban Studies (2011) and Graduate Studies in City and Environment (2008), both in UPM (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid). Studied Architecture & urbanism in ETSAM UPM (1993 – 2001), Paris Val-de-Marne (1998 – 1999 France) and the Università degli Studi di Pavia (1997 Italy).
– Associate Professor at IE Business School
– Associate Professor at IE School of Architecture and Design
– Associate Professor at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
– Director & Founder at OCO urbancomplex
– Member of the Urbanism, Environment and Housing Council. at Colegio Oficial Arquitectos de Madrid
– President and Strategy Director Bonal Real Estate Development
– Research on complex city
– Universidad Politécnica de Madrid. Master’s Degree, Master Oficial Estudios Urbanos, 2010 – 2011
– The Ohio State University. Technicity, 2013 – 2013
– Universidad Politécnica de Madrid. Postgrado Especialización Ciudad y Medio Ambiente, 2008 – 2008
– Universidad Politécnica de Madrid. Master of Architecture (MArch), ETSAM. Architecture and Urbanism, 1993 – 2001
– Ecole d’Architecture Paris Val-de-Marne (France). Architecture and urbanism, 1998 – 1999
– Università degli Studi di Pavia. Architecture and urbanism, 1997 – 1997
Honors and Awards
– Real Estate Innovation Company, ACI 2016, ODINE EU incubator. 2016/05 Winners, Writing each 14 days in «elmundo» & Expansión about #RealEstate #BigData #ArtificialIntelligence #proptech, BCN Smart City Expo Market Selected, Speaker, Professor & Masterclass., MIPIM Start up Competition